Injured in an accident that wasn't your fault?

If you have had an accident which was not your fault, we can help you make a no win no fee compensation claim


Public Highway Compensation Claims

Suffered a slip, trip or fall on a public highway?  If yes, you may be eligible to make public highway compensation claims.

Who Is Responsible For My Injuries?

If you have suffered personal injuries on a public highway due to no fault, the local council will be held responsible for your injuries.  Accidents and injuries which occur on public highways are usually caused by:

  • poorly maintained footpaths
  • poorly maintained walking surfaces
  • obstruction on the highway (as a result of road works being carried out)
  • insufficient lighting
  • defective road
  • pot holes and trenches
  • ice and snow

The local council is responsible for ensuring that highways are well maintained and that pedestrians are not put at a risk of suffering injuries and accidents due to their negligence.  If there are defects on the highway and you suffer injuries as a result, you can hold the local council responsible. Solicitors has a highly experienced team of slip, trip and fall solicitors who can help you make a compensation claim for injuries suffered on a public highway.  Our specialist solicitors can advise you on making a compensation claim on a No Win No Fee basis and also help you obtain the highest level of compensation possible for your injuries and losses.

To get in touch with our specialist slips, trips and falls solicitors, you can request a call back by simply completing our online claim form.  Our solicitors will not only make the claims process risk-free for you, but we also guarantee that you can recover 100% of the compensation award if you have a successful claim.