Injured in an accident that wasn't your fault?

If you have had an accident which was not your fault, we can help you make a no win no fee compensation claim


Military Road Accident Compensation Claims

Accidents on the roads are quite common, so during your employment with the armed forces, it is possible that you may have been involved in a road collision.  Road accidents affecting members of the armed forces can occur whilst on duty or off duty, however, it is the circumstances of the accident that will determining whether a claim for compensation is possible.

If you have been involved in a road accident in the UK and have been injured, you may be able to make a military road accident compensation claim against the responsible party in the same way as a member of the public can.  This is regardless of the fact that whether the party responsible for causing you injuries is another armed forces member or a civilian.

If the accident happened abroad and involved a member of the public, it is essential to consult with an injury solicitor in the country where it all happened.  However, if the accident happened whilst you were on-duty and the responsible party was another armed forces member, making a claim will be quite straightforward and you can seek the services of a solicitor based in the UK.  A claim for compensation in the UK may not be possible if an accident occurred as a direct result of a conflict that you were dealing with.  In any case, it is advisable to seek legal help and find out what options you have.

If you are unsure whether you have a claim, you can contact our solicitors today for a free evaluation of your case.

Starting A Claim

Our solicitors are experts in dealing with all types of military accident claims.  we can provide legal advice free of cost and handle your claim using our risk free no win no fee arrangement.

If you have been hurt whilst serving as a member of the armed forces and if it was due to negligent act, wrongdoing or carelessness, we can help you recover the rightful compensation.

You can discuss your case with us today by giving us a call on our free helpline number.

You can also request a call back from our legal advisors by completing the brief claim form on our website.